It has only been a few short weeks since a new app owned by Twitter called Vine has been available to iOS devices and already Chicago is all a-buzz with this 6 second loop unedited video app. This app took on like wildfire much like how Instagram did with photos and we’re already enjoying a couple Chicago Vine users out there!
***We will be posting a weekly Vine-ing Chicago and would love to include yours. Use hashtag #ChiVine and get a chance to be included.
Chicagonista’s Must-Follow Chicago Vines!
- When it comes to Chicago’s hottest events in town, Chicagonista friend Marcus Riley of NBC Chicago will vine it!
— Mr. Marcus Riley (@NBCmarcus) February 22, 2013
- NBC morning anchor Stefan Holt (also my competition on one summer’s grill-off! hah!) shows the newsroom’s behind-the-scenes.
— Stefan Holt (@nbcstefholt) February 25, 2013
- Chicago Tribune‘s Social Media Expert, Scott Kleinberg has been Vine-ing everything Chicago. He also created the widely used hashtag #vine312. Hashtag your #Chicago Vines with #vine312 so he can find you! Want some expert tips on how to get started with Vine? Check Scott’s Chicago Tribune article: How To Create and Share Videos with Vine.
— Scott Kleinberg (@scottkleinberg) February 14, 2013
- WGN‘s very ownMarcus LeShock will take you around Chitown with his Vine!
— Marcus Leshock (@marcusleshock) February 26, 2013
- CBS News reporter Vince Gerasole
— Vince Gerasole (@vincegerasole) February 26, 2013
- ABC News’ Dan Lopez
It’s snowing very hard. Just stay home. vine.co/v/bgV7zKKFujm
— Dan Lopez (@4danlopez) February 26, 2013
- Threadless is on Vine, and they are fun to watch!
We’re on Vine! Here’s a quick tour of Threadless HQ in Chicago, IL vine.co/v/b5dvqlqAP2A
— Threadless (@threadless) January 25, 2013
- I’ve never been to Yolk Chicago but with their Vine vids, I need to check them out very soon!
Making lots of omelets at Yolk! Who’s hungry? vine.co/v/b6lj9UnY3Up
— Yolk. (@YolkChicago) February 22, 2013
- And last but not least, I’d have to add ME! I write, Instagram and now Vine about everything great in Chicago!
— MJ Tam (@mjtam) February 22, 2013